Tuesday 16 September 2014

3. I salute to the national flag.

3. I salute to the national flag.

I salute many times to the tri-coloured national flag which continuously reminds me of the stories of the glories of the great people.

1. The sacrifice (done) by those who always served the motherland and painted the earth with their own blood and happily offered their lives in the sacrifice of कार्गिल; (that sacrifice) had attained the saffron colour on the top of the flag. The saffron on the flag always inspires me. Indeed, I salute the soldiers saying ‘जय जवान’ (may the soldiers be victorious).

2. The earth bearing crops in its womb has yielded fruits by the hard work of those who sprinkled it with the drops of their sweat. This green earth smiles. The greenness of the green revolution has blossomed (extended) on the flag also. This green lustre (situated) on the flag always inspires me. Indeed I salute the farmer saying ‘जय किसान’ (victory to farmers).

3. The skill that is acquired by the modern magicians (scientists and technologists) in nuclear science or in computer science or in पोखरण (the nuclear test at पोखरण); that success is included in the middle of the flag assuming white colour and this whiteness in the middle of the flag encourages me and the emotional upsurge makes me say ‘जय विज्ञान’ (may the science be victorious).


4. ‘May the soldier be victorious’, ‘May the farmer be victorious’, ‘May the science be victorious’ by whom three colours have been given to the (national) flag of ours- saffron colour by sacrifice (of soldiers) , green colour by agriculture and white by the success of scientists. I salute many times to the tri-coloured national flag which continuously reminds me of the stories of the glories of the great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

\